Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a party!

What does the perfect Friday night entail? Great friends, good wine, delicious chocolate, an amazing host, and SHOPPING! Kristin graciously opened her home and hosted a Thirty-One party. We had such a great time, oh and did I mention all of the cute babies?

Kristin the fabulous host!

Some of us together!

A girl after my own heart

More fun, talking and shopping!

Great friends

I think Mindy wanted to buy the whole catalog she sat in that chair for a long time!


It really was a great night, if you want to host a party in your home please contact me. It will be a wonderful way to spend time with friends and family, not to mention the opportunity to buy some unique beautiful products.

Thank you so much Kristin!
Theresa Patch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun!!! I love there stuff! P.S. you need to add Harpers blog to your list!

Kelly and Dustin said...

I had so much fun! Can't wait to get my tote!!!