Thursday, November 20, 2008

A great party weekend!

Thank you so much Laura, Joann and Nancy for opening your homes and hosting Thirty-One parties! You were amazing hosts and have wonderful friends and families.

It was a busy weekend of parties and I met some great women. I am so excited with how much everyone loved everything. I don't know what I was thinking because I forgot to bring my camera to the parties. I have a few from Nancy's after the party below but promise to remember next time.

Ladies, thank you again for your support and fun time! I can't wait to deliver your stuff and see your smiles :)

You have up until December 5th to order some great personalized items for friends and family to give as a holiday gift. If you order online choose the online order event! If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

If you host a qualified party before December 5th I will provide you with a $50.00 gift certificate towards your merchandise! If you host a qualified party before February 28th, I will provide you with a $25.00 gift certificate. This is in addition to the free and half priced items you will also receive! Remember you can also do a catalog and internet order party too!!
Happy Shopping.

https://www.mythirtyone.com/TheresaPatch

And now for some of the cutest babies ever!!!

A little sleepy man, so cute!

Our veteran Quinn, always so sweet and adorable


And Mr. Braden, such a cute personality and so stinkin' cute!



Wonderful friends and a great hostess!



Thanks for looking!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi there! I do blog. I was trying to get a few posts before I made it public knowledge. I'm glad you found me, though. I added you to my list. :-)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my stuff. We had a good time at our party! :-)

Thanks for showing us your cute stuff!