Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to my Thirty-One Blog

Welcome to my world of Thirty-One. Our merchandise includes personalized and unique purses, tote bags, stationery, candles, and much more! We are more than just a company. We are women who believe in celebrating, encouraging and rewarding others for who they are. Whether you are looking for the perfect gift for yourself, someone else or want to host a party to earn free and discounted products, I would be happy to help you select the perfect items or set a party date. If you are interested in joining my Thirty-One Dream Team, I would love to share the "Gift" of Thirty-One with you.


I always have an online order/catalog party open if you would like to place a one time retail order. For the most fun, contact me to host a party earn free products and spend a great evening with friends and family!

The first 5 people to book a qualified party in the next 60 days will receive a $25.00 gift certificate towards merchandise at your party (only if booked through myself) in addition to all of the free products you will earn for just hosting the party! Please e-mail me with dates of your choice and we can set it up.

I will frequently add pictures of merchandise, pictures, open house events, and free product give aways.

This is a great time of the year to host a party, you will find a gift for everyone on your holiday shopping list.

Not all products are shown on the website, if you would like a catalog please e-mail me.

https://www.mythirtyone.com/TheresaPatch

Happy Shopping!









No comments: