Thursday, September 3, 2009

Do you want to know how to earn $112.00 in free merchandise and four half priced items?

It’s simple, host a thirty-one party that totals $750.00 and it's all yours! While you might think that sounds like a lot of money, the average thirty-one party totals $500.00 in sales.

A co-worker of mine, Donna recently hosted a thirty-one party. She was super excited to receive 4 half priced items and $112.00 in free merchandise. Donna did it right, before her party she gave out catalogs and my website to her family, friends, nail tech, hair stylist, co workers and neighbors. On the day of her party she had 5 orders. Between her pre-party orders and her 6 guests her total party sales were $750.00.

Not only was the party a huge success, it was also so much fun.

I know her family and friends are going to just love the holiday gifts that she picked out for them from her free merchandise.

Book your qualified party before November 15th and I will add an additional $25.00 worth of free merchandise to your already generous hostess rewards.

If you have any questions on how much I earned off of Donna’s party, don’t be shy and just ask! I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you! Theresa Patch
https://www.mythirtyone.com/TheresaPatch
Theresapatch1@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am super excited about my party on the 27th! I am going to tell my neighbors about it this weekend.

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

Amy I am very excited too!! Your party is listed on my website for those who want to order but cannot attend your party :)

Thanks chica!!