Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our new Fall/Winter Catalog is almost here!! Check it out!

Oh my goodness, wait until you see this stuff. I am so excited to share our new product line with you!! Our new products are just amazing. The new designs are stunning and sophisticated. We still have many of our classic, unique and popular patterns.

Our skirt purse has been updated with a more modern look and we have added some beautiful new skirts! The best part? The new and retired skirt patterns will fit on either base. Our popular lunch tote has been updated with new designs and patterns too!

If you would like to see a sneak peak just send me an e-mail!

Now is the time to become a thirty-one consultant. Start saving money now for your holiday shopping! Regardless of which state you reside, I can help you sign up and will support you every step of the way. I am here to answer any questions you may have. My e-mail address is Theresapatch1@yahoo.com

I can’t wait for you to book your party, e-mail me with any dates that are good for you!




Have a great weekend!
Theresa Patch

No comments: